[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

Don sales at xwebfactor.com
Wed Aug 16 13:39:31 MST 2006

>> In my opinion, and it seems perfectly logical to me, if someone writes
>> some code, but provides no documentation, such that no one can use it, >>
>> then what is the point?

Because they probably wrote it for something they needed and released it to
the general public...to those that want to take the time to figure out how
such and such handled the problem they had. If people wanted to try and
understand it fine...if they didn't fine...is how they looked at it...I mean
if I write something specifically for me and released it cause I thought
someone with a high understanding of what they were doing would want to use
it...I wouldn't write documentation for it either.

If I wrote something specifically to release to the public...I would write
documentation for it.