[asterisk-users] Digium TDM400P Vs Sangoma A200

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:57:57 MST 2006

Sangoma has a better PCI interface so no interrupt or compatibility issues
like you get with the Digium card.  Sangoma will also upgrade the card to a
version with hardware echo cancellation if you cannot solve your echo
problems with the software echo cancellers.  I believe you send the card in
and pay the cost of the hardware echo can module.

  _____