[asterisk-users] How to reject a call without picking it up, (E1-T1-ISDN)

Manrique Feoli manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Wed Aug 16 09:04:24 MST 2006

thanks  CF,
 I did change the PRI CAUSE  to unavailable,  or reject.
only that it still shows
"Accepting overlap call from....."
just before this   ->    Executing SetVar("Zap/12-1", "PRI_CAUSE=27")

does anyone knows if  this call being picked up at anytime?

Problem is,  this is a reverse charge line with more than 3000 calls per
hour,  and if it telco thinks it is picked up for a milisecond will
charge for the whole minute.   But I can't disconnect the service since
it is needed during 2 hours a day on a TV show.    (that's the only time
when people should be calling,   but they keep calling the whole day
instead)