[asterisk-users] Asterisk Training - Boston, US and Malaga, Spain

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Aug 16 06:53:15 MST 2006

Just a quick note that Edvina in cooperation with Digium is starting
the fall season of trainings again.

Coming trainings are:
* Asterisk Bootcamp, Boston - next week!
   We still have a few seats available
* Asterisk Beachcamp, Malaga, Spain
   A class in a beach hotel in beautiful Malaga on the Spanish south
coast

Both classes are bootcamp-level classes with dCAP oppurtunities.
Visit our web site for more information or send e-mail to
info at edvina.net

Asterisk at von - Voice On The Net in Boston

For those of you going to Von Boston there will be a series of
Asterisk seminars at von,
labelled Asterisk at von. I will be covering the coming release, 1.4 as
well as run developer
meetings and a meeting for the Asterisk Video Task Force. See the von
web site at
http://www.von.com for more information.

Regards,
/Olle