[asterisk-users] capi (divas4linux) bearer setting

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bppiac.hu
Wed Aug 16 00:29:38 MST 2006

hi,
we've got a Diva Server BRI-2M PCI, SN:3485 card in our asterisk server.
we use the latest divas4linux-melware-3.0.g-106.628.1-1 driver for it.
the card is connected to a Bosch Integral33 PBX. the two system
connected with an S0 line in order the two pbx be able to call
eachother. when we call from the bosch to asterisk everything is working
properly. but when we call from the a x-ten soft phone client through
asterisk to the bosch the it's not working. which means the asterisk
pass the call to the bosch, bosch receive but don't ring the given
number. after we debug the capi layer with bosch experts from bosch we
found the while the bosch call asterisk it request SPEECH time bearer,
but when asterisk call bosch it set bearer to MULTIUSE. i found it in
./divactrl/common/dbg_tapi.c LINE_BEARER_MODE__SPEECH,
LINE_BEARER_MODE__MULTIUSE. so probably the problem is thet we (x-ten,
asterisk, a divas4linux do not set the bearer to proper value. is this
the real reason? how can i set the bearer to speech in divas4linux or in
capi or in asterisk's capi or ...?
thank you for your help in advance.
yours.