[Asterisk-Users] CDRTool

kjcsb kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Tue Aug 15 23:28:43 MST 2006

I have 4.5.4 CDRTool version. I patched my cdr_addon_mysql like this:
 cd ../asterisk-addons
   - Add a line into asterisk-addons/Makefile reading:
     CFLAGS+=-DMYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID
   - edit cdr_addon_mysql.c and replace the line reading
       AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC(mysql_lock);
     with
       static ast_mutex_t  mysql_lock   = AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER;
   - change the asterisk table name from cdr to asterisk_cdr in
     cdr_addon_mysql.c
   chmod 644 cdr_addon_mysql.so
   cp cdr_addon_mysql.so /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/
   restart Asterisk
But when I "make" , I've got error like this:
cdr_addon_mysql.c:61: error:
`__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
undeclared here (not in a function)
make: *** [cdr_addon_mysql.o] Error 1
rm app_saycountpl.o

I had a similar problem and so ignored that patching suggestion. In my
testing so far it doesn't seem to have caused a problem.

You could post to the cdrtool-users list at freelist.org

Cameron