[asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 password reset

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Tue Aug 15 16:36:49 MST 2006

Maxx,

Thanks much for the feedback. I will check into it and follow up with
your instructions.

'preciate it. Best wishes.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Maxx Lobo
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:48 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 password reset

What Cisco image is the phone running? If it is really old (lower than
P0S030203) then yeah, this won't work.

If you upgrade the phone to P0S30203 and from there on to P0S3-06-3-00,
and then these instructions will work fine. This should be pretty
straightforward using ATFTP and the Cisco images.

out the SIP image. Just the settings.

--Maxx