[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Aug 15 10:14:48 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> Can anyone recommend the best Manager Interface API, putting language
> preferences aside?
>
> The python and perl ones have bupkiss documentation. I can't understand
> why anyone would even write an api and make it publically available
> without documenting it.

Have you taken your "be nice on the lists" pill today?

The most likely explanation is that people have written these interfaces
primarily for their own use, and when they decided to share with others,
only had/made time to minimally document them.

Do you understand that?  You've got me doubting you can't understand
such things, so I wonder why you *say* you don't understand.

Unless you enjoy being a troll.

B.

believed to be clean.