[asterisk-users] Page Groups

Steve Langstaff steve.langstaff at citel.com
Tue Aug 15 09:45:46 MST 2006

For intercom, do you mean placing a call that is automatically answered by the called party?

If so, the following works for legacy phones connected via a Citel Handset Gateway, amongst others:

exten => _*803X.,1,Macro(user-callerid)
exten => _*803X.,2,SetVar(_ALERT_INFO=info=alert-autoanswer)
exten => _*803X.,3,SIPAddHeader(Answer-Mode: Auto)
exten => _*803X.,4,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:4})

(so you dial *803 and then the extension number you want to target)

Similar techniques can be used for page.