[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Tue Aug 15 09:39:51 MST 2006

I, for one, didn't take his comment as anything other than constructive
Lack of documentation is an issue, open source or not.
It is an unfortunate situation that many very smart coders understand
what they have created, but are unwilling or unable to supply enough
information for many others to make effective use of their creation
How many have struggled through the years with uncommented or poorly
commented code when the original creator is off to greener pastures?

JMO

John Novack