[asterisk-users] Can budgetone 101 display name part of cid?

Guus Houtzager guus at almende.com
Tue Aug 15 09:07:01 MST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 17:53, Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
> Try without the "
>
> Set(CALLERID(all)=some text <123-123-1234>

Tried that, no effect, still shows only the number part, without the '-'s
though.
I find it weird I should have to Set it explicitly, why does a softphone like
sjphone show what's in the callerid field of the phone in sip.conf (as I
think it should be) and the budgetone does not? Implementation difference in
sip protocol?

> Julian

Regards,

Guus