[asterisk-users] Problems with incoming authentication

David Freeman sugardave at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:21:34 MST 2006

I'm far more interested in finding out a solution to my problem, but:

1> When everything is set up correctly, they're just fine.
2> Yes, except for the problem I originally posted to start this thread.
3> I don't know, it all depends on you.
4> I don't know, VoicePulse is the only think I've tested with so far.