[asterisk-users] ARI

Ryder Brook ryderbrook09 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 08:02:15 MST 2006

In ARI, after logging in to check voicemail, I am getting the following error:
"                Voicemail recording(s) was not found.
On settings page, change voicemail audio format.  It is currently set to .gsm"

I used to play the voicemail to check voicemail. It used to work, suddenly i get the above error. I tried to change the audio format to other options in the pull down, didn't help. I am clueless now.
Thanks,
-balu raman

Ryder Brook Pediatrics
P.O.Box 608