[asterisk-users] Issues compiling addons on Fedora Core 3

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Aug 15 05:52:17 MST 2006

Still having no luck on this one. Have searched ye olde Google, and found a
couple of other references to the same error, but stemming back to an earlier
revision which was supposedly 'fixed.'

No one's seen this before and knows what causes it? Newer version of gcc
perhaps? GCC compiled differently? A particular version of the MySQL libs?

N.

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:48:40 -0400, sip wrote