[asterisk-users] SPA-942 TFTP Provisioning

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:06:40 MST 2006

I do it all the time thru http. are you sure tftp thru DHCP option 66
is supported?
I usualy have to log in at least once for each phone into the web
interface and add the url.

What does your DHCP option 66 contain?
Of course the last question only deserves an answer if the first one is yes.

What does your .cfg file look like? I'm only interested in the
provisioning part.