[asterisk-users] ESCAUX net.PBX, new template with autoconfig of all major IP Phones

Jordi Nelissen jordi.nelissen at escaux.com
Mon Aug 14 12:34:59 MST 2006

In order to bring the ESCAUX net.PBX solution another step further, we
have added a new configuration template called 'SOHO analog'. This
template auto-configures all your Cisco, Polycom, Swissvoice and Thomson
IP Phones and connects your asterisk server to the PSTN network via a
Linksys SPA3000.

This template includes auto-configuration of:

-. Linksys SPA3000 (analog PSTN line)
-. Linksys SPA2002 (analog phones and faxes)
-. Cisco 7905
-. Cisco 7912
-. Cisco 7940
-. Cisco 7960
-. Polycom IP300
-. Polycom IP500
-. Polycom IP600
-. Swissvoice IP10S
-. Thomson ST2030

Existing net.PBX users do not have to upgrade their systems. All changes
are centrally and instantly available at the SMP.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to add the corresponding firmwares. You
can however upload these firmwares yourself using the 'Resources' >
'Firmware' menu option.

The ESCAUX net.PBX Open Source project is hosted at SourceForge.net and
can be downloaded via http://www.escaux.com

Best Regards,

Jordi
www.escaux.com