[asterisk-users] SIP Connection Problems

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Sun Aug 13 02:25:33 MST 2006

I had issues using NAT when having multiple phones as well as single phones
behind NAT. You can try setting port forwarding on the phones side as well
as look at a better router. Some routers will make you pull your hair out
while others will work almost perfectly (this explains my now bald head :) )

Dovid