[asterisk-users] Unable to receive Incoming calls to my DID. Please tell me the solution

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 00:10:42 MST 2006

Hi,

 Thank you for your response. As you said, I changed the context "default" to "general". Now,
 1) When I am making call to our DID, its ringing. But, call is not transferring to 105 extension.
 2) Teliax people told me that my Asterisk server doesn't register with Teliax. But, I am making calls to US using Teliax. Without registering with Teliax, How is it possible?
 3) How can I know that whether my Asterisk server is registered with Teliax or not?
 4) Registering with Teliax is different for outgoing and incoming or the same?

 Please tell me. Looking forward to your response.

 Thank you.

 Regards,
 Chandra.

hugolivude <hugolivude at gmail.com> wrote: Note that you have:

>  [teliax]
>  context=default

but you do not have a "default" context in extensions.conf for this.

Change the above to:

>  [teliax]
>  context=general

**OR** in extensions.conf change

>  [general]
>  exten => 3031234567, 1, Answer()
>  exten => 3031234567, 2, Dial(SIP/105,15)

to: