[asterisk-users] Set DID?

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Fri Aug 11 21:31:04 MST 2006

Hey Dean,

Maybe it would be easier if you would describe what you would like to
happen as a result of doing what you are asking. When you have an
incoming call from this provider do you know what number was dialed? Are
you expecting this number to be displayed somewhere or are you looking
to take an action based on it?

MARK.