[asterisk-users] jitterbuffer SIP-IAX possible?

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Fri Aug 11 11:51:03 MST 2006

I'm trying asterisk 1.2.9.1 with rtp jitterbuffer patch from
http://asterisk-backports.org
and seems, that this working only for sip-sip calls (probably also for
sip-zap),
I have jb enabled and forced in sip.conf, I can see debug log messages
from jitterbuffer, but only for sip-sip calls, not for sip-iax, or even
sip-skinny....
because I have sip clients connected to one asterisk box and iax trunk
to second box, seems, that jitterbuffer isn't working in this scenarion,
right?
PJ