[asterisk-users] Inbound Calls & SIP/2.0 404 Not Found

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Fri Aug 11 11:46:47 MST 2006

If I am following you right, for extension matching you need to have a
"_" in front of the number.

So your example should be like this:
exten => _949927NNNN,1,Goto(mainmenu,s,1)

Also I don't know if you did this on purpose or not but N will only
match for numbers 2-9, if you want 0-9 you will want to use an X.
Otherwise without the "_" in front of the number it will not extension
pattern match.

There are other pattern matching characters too, but you can read them
here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+Dialplan+Patterns

Kevin