[asterisk-users] Polycom 301 and Linksys SRW224P PoE Switch

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Aug 11 09:13:48 MST 2006

Yes, this will work, because with the 50x the 'special' cable has a
female power socket in it to plug the wall transformer in to... between
your aforementioned female/female rj45 coupler and the phone itself.
The 301 has the power socket on the back of the phone instead, but it
MAY work with the special poe cables too.

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manager, Horan & Company, LLC