[asterisk-users] Ever donate Software to Digium? If you did your afool.

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Fri Aug 11 07:09:16 MST 2006

He gave us something that makes us a lot of money. IMOH he has changed the
VOIP world. Lots of good cheap companies out there that only exist because
of Mark. I have paid people on the developers list to create functionality
that I needed and had him submit it to the bug tracker. Why should I be
selfish ? Lots of others gave to me. Should I not give in return ? It's
called being selfish sir.