[asterisk-users] SIP Termination Questions

Duracom Lists isplists at duracom.net
Fri Aug 11 06:47:10 MST 2006

We are still in the testing state for our asterisk box.  We currently have a
PRI connected to the box for Local Inbound calling.  We are looking for
someone that we can do SIP termination with for our outbound.  We have been
looking at BroadVox, but I figured I would ask the list to get opinions and
see if there was a better and/or cheaper route to go?  I may be completely
off base about how this all works so if I am please excuse my ignorance.

Regards