[asterisk-users] question about oh323 and ring tone

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Fri Aug 11 01:38:56 MST 2006

When I put a call from an H323 phone to an asterisk box equiped with oh323
I cannot hear any ring tone on the phone (NetMeeting).

When call is answered everything is OK, i can hear and the other person too
can hear me.

I found this:
https://skylab.inaccessnetworks.com/mantis/view.php?id=79

which seems to be exactly my problem, and seems not to be solved since
03-10-05, and speak about 0.6.7 version

Anyway I am using asterisk 1.2 branch, and I installed
asterisk-oh323-0.7.3.tar.gz

Does anybody ever see  this ?

thank you,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it