[asterisk-users] Phone number lookup public database

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 21:44:16 MST 2006

Hello All,

I would like to know is there any database where i can lookup by providing a
phone number whether it can be terminated via SIP or Mobile or PSTN???
I know there is enum lookup available which will only terminate if the
number is registered with the particular enum provider or e164.org.
How big shots like vonage or broadvoice handling/terminating??

I am ready to pay for that kind of db if one available.

Thanks,
Thameem