[asterisk-users] Cisco Buddies

Adrià Vidal adriavidal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:04:08 MST 2006

2006/8/10, Peder @ NetworkOblivion <peder at networkoblivion.com>:
> Can you do buddies with Cisco phones running SIP?  I can't find anything
> that says yes or no.  I can set it up on the * server, but I don't know
> what to do on the 7960's themselves.
What about a  google look for   asterisk cisco  7960 config in google?

Firts and second looks great.....

Cisco 7960 IP Phone - SIP configuration - [ Traduzca esta página ]
If you want to know how to configure your Cisco 7960 IP Phone to work
with the skinny protocol (SCCP) and Asterisk PBX just click here. User
Comments ...
www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/cisco_7960_ip_phone_configuration.html
- 33k - En caché - Páginas similares

Asterisk phone cisco 79xx - voip-info.org - [ Traduzca esta página ]
Asterisk Cisco 79XX XML Ser... Asterisk config sip.conf, Asterisk
Linksys NSLU2, Cisco 7940-7960 auto-answer... cisco 79xx, Cisco
Phones, Codecs ...
www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+phone+cisco+79xx - 76k -
--
Adrià Vidal