[asterisk-users] Asterisk Configuration

Jordi Nelissen jordi.nelissen at escaux.com
Thu Aug 10 06:33:34 MST 2006

Hello Linga,

you could download and install the ESCAUX net.PBX Free Edition and
create whatever device or call flow you want with the web interfaces.

Afterwards, in the /etc/asterisk/ directory, take a look at the
generated configuration files (gen_sip.conf, gen_extensions.conf,
profiles.conf, ...). This might help you to learn and understand how
asterisk works.

Download here: http://www.escaux.com

Cheers, Jordi

--