[asterisk-users] Warning - Voiplink.com doesn't deliver - stuck in a hole

Shaw Terwilliger sterwill at sourcegear.com
Thu Aug 10 06:28:51 MST 2006

Mr. Jones wrote:
> I have had the same experience with a Grandstream order from them - 7
> days and no product.
>
> They even told me it was shipping Monday, but couldn't produce a
> tracking number on Tuesday.

I ordered a T1 card from them on July 17.  No trace of it.  I've sent
them four e-mails, the last two asking them to simply cancel the order
and give me a refund.  The last e-mail "half-bounced" (I got bounces
from some of the addresses the original recipient address must have
forwarded to).  I never got a single response from them, and they still
have my money, and I still have no card (or even a tracking number).

I'll initiate a charge-back via my credit card company today--it's been
almost a month!

Stay far away from voiplink.com.

--
Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill at sourcegear.com>