[asterisk-users] MixMonitor stops after attended call transfer

Haspers list at haspers.nl
Thu Aug 10 01:57:07 MST 2006

Dear list,

we are using MixMonitor within our dialplans to records in/outbound calls.
Now we have the following problem:

when someone transfers a call to a different user via an attended transfer,
MixMonitor stops recording. We see this behaviour also when in the Dialplan
a call is placed to a diffent section (something like:
Dial(Local/100 at other-section-dialplan).

We don't see MixMonitor stop when an unattended transfer (blind transfer) is
made.

Is this a bug and/or how can we fix this?

TIA,

Rolph