[asterisk-users] How many digits are collected

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:21:47 MST 2006

When you use playback no digits are collected. When you use backround
the digits go to an available extension in that context, for example:
[ivrcontext]
exten => s,1,Background(testfile)

exten => _X,1,Noop(user pressed ${EXTEN})
this will gotot Noop for any single digit that is pressed, you will be
able to see in the CLI what they pressed.

app_read allows you to have it in a variable.