[asterisk-users] Jitterbuffer on SIP

Jan Fousek vincnet at centrum.cz
Wed Aug 9 14:47:42 MST 2006

Hi,
 same by me, the patch affects app_rxfax, app_txfax and the G.726 codec from
the spandsp. However, it doesn't link it to the libspandsp properly, asterisk
complains: "undefined symbol: g726_encode". I added to modules.conf the line
noload => codec_g726.so and asterisk comes up again.

Thanks for a link to patch.
Jan Fousek

> Od: tquerette at gmail.com
> Komu: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> Datum: 09.08.2006 23:26
> Předmět: [asterisk-users] Jitterbuffer on SIP
>
>Thank You Patrick,
>
>After some minor problems in some file paths I had success compiling.
>
>The only problem was the codec_g726 witch does an illegal call and
Asterisk