[asterisk-users] Snom MWI

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Wed Aug 9 09:55:31 MST 2006

Anyone having issues with the message waiting indicator and retrieve
button on SNOM 320's and 360's.

[root at myhost ast]# asterisk -rx "show version"
Asterisk 1.2.10 built by root @ myhost on a i686 running Linux on
2006-07-24 23:42:12 UTC
Verbosity is at least 10

Some users get calls and when they hit the retrieve button, nothing
comes through, yet for others it does. For yet others, they press
retrieve, the MWI light goes off and they have to hit retrieve again to
get to voicemail. Also... I have a sidecar on a SNOM 360, I have
extensions programmed on it, yet the only lines that flash are the lines
where the phones are offline. Any thoughts on this? On the sidecar SNOM,
its running the latest firmware.