[asterisk-users] Ever donate Software to Digium? If you did your afool.

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Aug 9 05:37:45 MST 2006

Lol, your definition of rich and mine are obviously very different.

$13m I'd call that working capital.

He hasn't sold the company, he hasn't walk away to retire in Anguilla.

Personally I'm very thankful for the work put in by Digium, it allows me
to run a pabx in my home office with functionality I wouldn't otherwise
be able to get from Cisco etc.

Cheers,

Dean