[asterisk-users] Ever donate Software to Digium? If you did youra fool.

MBIT Technologies mail at mbit.com.au
Wed Aug 9 04:20:08 MST 2006

> If you gave software to Digium then you helped Mark become very rich.

What's wrong with making Mark a rich man? He has come up with a great new
product and I'm sure he has risked a lot to get it to you. Asterisk is free
so he owes you nothing.

How about you take your jealousy elsewhere or maybe put your energy into
doing something worthwhile.

Regards

Mark Brooker
T: 02 4959 8670