[asterisk-users] Ever donate Software to Digium? If you did your a fool.

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 22:44:47 MST 2006

Well god forbid Mark should get some form of compensation for creating the
product that everyone on this list benefits from. I mean, a world in which
people get something in return for the hard work they put into something?
Absurd!

Flame-bait... Why stir the pot? No one's a fool for giving code to Digium.
And if I were you, I'd go look up how VC works. It's not like Matrix just
wrote Mark a cheque for $13M. They gave it to the company... Mark makes more
money, sure. But he's certainly not getting thirteen mill in his pocket.

Alex

On 8/9/06, Randall H. <voipviews at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you gave software to Digium then you helped Mark become very rich.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=2290152

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com