[asterisk-users] Sangoma A200D and DTMF Detection

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Aug 8 18:09:01 MST 2006

Does anybody else have issues with the Hardware Echo Canceller and DTMF
detection on this card?  I installed an IVR system (no VoIP), and the
Zap channel does not detect DTMF tones properly.   For example the user
hits 123 and the systems sees 1123 or just 23.  Trying relaxdtmf yes/no
does not help at all.  If we disable the Hardware Echo Canceller, DTMF
will work perfectly 100% of the time.

Does anybody else have a similar experience with this?

Thanks,

--
Andres