[asterisk-users] polycom headset question

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Tue Aug 8 10:36:06 MST 2006

Dean,

Which headset are you using? It may be an amplification issue from
the headset side. Does this happen with only one phone with this
headset or all phones?

I know Polycom normally works pretty well with Plantronics headsets,
Polaris to be specific since the amplification is built in on these
headsets.

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com