[asterisk-users] Problems with Codecs in Asterisk

Rosli Sukri roslisukri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:30:33 MST 2006

thanks radamson for the proper explanation,

actually this question was also posted on the ast-dev list. I believe the
issue here is that:
is asterisk smart enuff to choose the proper codec over 2 sip channels and
not defaulting the the ordering or preference list

         know how I could make them compatible ?