[asterisk-users] tellabs 2572 echo can and zaptel yellow alarm

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Aug 8 06:28:20 MST 2006

marvin horst wrote:

>     I'm smelling a wiring problem, is this soldered or are you using a
>     shelf?
>

> It's soldered

Marvin,

Reviewing your pictures (Very nice job by the way), I don't find any errors.

I have one of these cards on a T100P in production, 2 of these cards on
my work table that I've tested with on a TE110P and a Sangoma A102.
Haven't had issues.

I currently don't have a clue as to where the error is.  I want to say
it's the settings on the card itself, but without it in front of me for
testing, I can't say for a fact.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: