[asterisk-users] VoipNow 1.2.0 Beta

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Aug 8 02:35:22 MST 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, mitcheloc wrote:

> >  On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Tom Vile wrote:
> >
> > > Did you look on the site?
> > >
> > > http://www.4psa.com/products/voipnow/demo.php
> >
> > Ughh.. it's PLESK! Looks like the entire thing is written w/ the PLESK
> > user API. NEXT!
>
> Instead of flaming, you could accept that not everyone makes software with
> just you in mind.

It isn't a flame. It is an observation and an opinion. I'm happy that
people are creating new interfaces for Asterisk management, but that
doesn't mean that I have to like them or the technology that they are
based on.

People choose to do all sorts of silly things, some more silly than
others. PSA knows PLESK, so they have used it to build their UI. I use
PLESK for my Web hosting customers, and although it works, it certainly is
not pretty nor is it something that I would reccomend as a platform for
building an Asterisk management application.

Your mileage may vary. Use what works for you.

                             KP-216-121-ST