[asterisk-users] E1 for Voice and Data with MFC/R2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:00:12 MST 2006

I just found this spec page where it describes very well what can be
done with this sangoma cards. But for the few lines ive read, may be
with sangoma you cannot divide a single E1 link using some channels
with data and others with voice, in theory, again, that should be
possible with Digiums cards. You can confirm that directly with Digium
support, if yo do that, please post here the response :)

The sangoma specs page of the card I have used is:
http://www.sangoma.com/datasheets/p_aft-et1-specs

I used the 2 ports card, A102.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"