[asterisk-users] Voicemail Platform

Roger Workman roger at upperclassman.net
Mon Aug 7 13:09:01 MST 2006

Has anyone got * to work just as a voicemail platform?  The problems I'm having is when

* answers the call
Caller enters extension
* needs to issue hookflash dial extension the hang up

The last part is where I'm having the nag...getting * to do a hook flash on the analog ports and hanging up

Roger Workman
Business Development
Upperclassman/Universal Holdings LLC
Voice: 304.324.3800
 Fax:   304.324.3801
ICQ: 4447584
FWD Network: 56505
Website: http://www.upperclassman.net
Billing Questions: billing at upperclassman.net
Rental Questions: rentals at upperclassman.net
Maintenance: help at upperclassman.net

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain sensitive information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to RW Management Inc, Universal Holdings LLC or Upperclassman LLC. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of or printout of this e-mail.

Can someone recommend a good FXS gateway/Channel bank that will intergrate smoothly with *  I need to port over 158 analog lines

Billing Questions: billing at upperclassman.net
Rental Questions: rentals at upperclassman.net
Maintenance: help at upperclassman.net