[asterisk-users] tellabs 2572 echo can and zaptel yellow alarm

marvin horst fivehorsts at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:07:45 MST 2006

> If you plug in the crossover cable directly to the channel bank does it
> work?
> If the answer is yes, then you have the tellabs echo can misconfigured.

Yes, when the T1 crossover cable is connected from the T100P directly to the
channel bank everything works well expect for the echo. Also when I have the
tellabs card connected and set to Metallic Bybass in functional test mode
(Mode: LBp Option: 3) the connection works okay, but of course all the echo
functions aren't operating.

I must have something setup wrong on the tellabs card. I have all settings
set to default except for:

Mode:      Option:
10           133
11           133
20           5
60           1
63           0
c.00        6  (using all fxs modules on adit 600 set in loopstart mode)

If I repower the tellabs card I get a signal through until the cards startup
procedures are completed.