[asterisk-users] Fwd: * and GTalk testing

David Freeman sugardave at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 10:23:09 MST 2006

I don't think this is realted, but I had to eliminate zttranscode from being
compiled as it kept killing * after a few seconds.  Since I'm not using any
pstn (or hardware for tha tmatter, ztdummy) I don't think I need it?  Like I
said, still learning here, but I want to make sure I cover all the oddities
I had to do.

Also, there was no format_au.so after building the SVN trunk?  Is this
normal?