[asterisk-users] Ragi without rails possible ?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 07:06:03 MST 2006

If I understand your question properly, it is possible, since AGI is
just an interface that uses STDIN, STDOUT and STDERR to communicate.
So Rails has nothing to do, you only need a programming language, not
necessarily a framework.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"