[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Siemens Legacy PBX

James Arscott james at stemnetworks.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 02:34:15 MST 2006

Hi, thanks I will try both of those, I had tried overlapdial before with no
luck, but maybe its a combination of things I need.

My concern is still over if L2 and L3 are Œup¹ on my ISDN between the
asterisk and siemens, I do my settings look right ? I thought my timing on
span 2 maybe incorrect ?

Thanks

James