[SPAM] Re: [asterisk-users] SIP/Qualify

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Aug 7 01:57:53 MST 2006

7 aug 2006 kl. 09.52 skrev Pavel Jezek:

> maybe problem with expired nat translations at your firewall/nat
> box? so asterisk can't  contact your phone, through non existent
> nat entry?
> some sip debug on asterisk and etherreal packet dump on phone side
> can help with solving this issue....

Qualify=yes is not designed to work with realtime, regardless of the
caching setting. It may work,
but not reliable and I do not recommend it with realtime devices.

I think it's time to implement static realtime devices that is fully
loaded into memory as the sip.conf devices. The caching system is
only caching, they're not static and static with full functionality
seems to be what Asterisk users want.

/o