[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Siemens Legacy PBX

James Arscott james at stemnetworks.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 09:24:41 MST 2006

Hi, I just realised I think I have missed a step....

Asterisk is not matching the extension from the siemens because the siemens
has not even sent one yet, it is still waiting for a dial tone. When I hit 9
on the siemens it does not get a dial tone from asterisk, I assume this is
because I have not told asterisk to give it one....(dur!) How should I tell
asterisk how to handle this, I have defined it a context and I know its
making it this far, but I don¹t know how to get the next bit coded. Any help
appreciated !

Thanks

James