[asterisk-users] tellabs 2572 echo can and zaptel yellow alarm

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Aug 4 18:08:41 MST 2006

The Tellabs cards I used were not configured for ESF/B8ZS when I got
them.  If you have the Tellabs chassis, try connecting with a serial
connection.

Here's a copy of the manual: http://www.fnords.org/~eric/tellabs/  It's
in PDF format in 2 parts.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.